Europe's largest range of hemp fabrics #fabhemp
Thanks to the natural fibre structure this briefcase is unique, while also grabbing attention with its extraordinary appearance. This hard case is secured with two toggle locks. With the soft inner lining, the practical use of internal space and the fixing strap, the case is also suitable for transporting a notebook. The well-padded, removable shoulder strap ensures a comfortable feel when carried. The high quality craftsmanship is noticeable immediately, and promises a long working life. The case and cover are pressed together entirely without adhesives - something for the environment to cheer about!
• Interior fittings: padded, grey velvet lining
• Lower case half: padded notebook compartment with practical fixing strap and velcro, to hold the notebook in place during transport
• Suitable for notebooks with a diagonal screen size up to 39 cm (15,4“)
• Upper case half: a removable, padded A4 velcro bag ensures perfect order
• This provide space for any number of accessories such as, for example, for presentation documentation, writing materials, a mouse, USB sticks or external Hard-drives and keyboard and much more.
• Also suitable for small notebooks with a diagonal screen size of up to 36 cm (14“)
• Optimal stability and protection against vibration thanks to a unique fibre structure
• Fixed close with two toggle hinge locks
• Comfortable to carry: study case grip
• Removable, adjustable carry strap with anti-slip shoulder padding
• Fixed in place with two snap hooks
The case material is a natural-fiber/polypropylene compound fleece. It consists of different natural long-fibers (such as flax, hemp and kenaf) which are needled by polypropylene fibers. The transparent outer decor coating is made from polyamide. The inner fabric is made from 80% cotton and 20% synthetic fibers.
|Classifications||Eco World, UV Safe|