Biobloom 6% Organic Raw CBD/CBDa oil is easy to use and helps to support and maintain your overall health & well-being. Being a ‘raw’ hemp oil means you also get the therapeutic benefits of CBDa alongside CBD and a full spectrum of other cannabinoids and terpenes – as nature intended.
1800mg CBD/CBDA in 30ml. Recommended daily use is 2x5 drops at 2.4mg CBD/CBDA per drop. ~ 750 servings.
BioBloom takes a traditional and unique approach to the cultivation of hemp plants, as well as the production process. Their 150-hectare hemp crop is grown in fertile Austrian soil, then harvested and processed by hand.
They steward the seed sowing, the cultivation - which occurs in rows of set spacing to allow a focus on the quality for each plant as it receives optimal sun exposure - and then, they only harvest the strongest, healthy plants. As such, they ensure a guarantee of the highest possible quality and purity of the product. BioBloom has been awarded the Austrian and the Hungarian BIO certificate for controlled organic farms.
All Biobloom CBD oils use hemp seed oil as a carrier oil, so you also get the benefits of this natural and nutritious oil along with your CBD.
What makes the BioBloom hemp extract so special?
1. SEED SOWING: Exceptional soil - the hemp plants are grown in an exceptional soil, which was a bottom of a lake for over 4000 years.
2. CULITVATION: Special Growing Method - the company’s focus is on the quality, not quantity. BioBloom ensures each of the plants has got enough room so that they are prevented from competing with one another. This way, the plants naturally develop high concentration of cannabinoids and other precious substances.
3. CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Bio-Certificate – The BioBloom farm has been awarded European Union BIO-certificate, confirming that it does not use pesticides, herbicides or genetically modified seeds for growing hemp plants.
Confirmed within UK by Biodynamic Association Certification
Reg Nr. 738
4. CARE IN PROCESSING: The hemp plants used to make BioBloom products are harvested and processed by hand. Next, they are gently dried for up to 36 hours in the maximum temperature of 50˚C.
5. FULL PLANT EXTRACT: CO2 Supercritical Extraction - this exceptionally gentle method of extraction ensures that the entire natural wealth of cannabidiolic acids, cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids remain intact whilst also retaining all of the plants’ natural goodness, enhancing the so called entourage effect of the entire plant.
6. QUALITY ASSURANCE: All BioBloom products are subject to strict quality controls. These tests occur in an independent, ISO accredited laboratory. Test results confirm the extracts are free from heavy metals, toxins, fungi, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The products have also been tested by the patient association Arge-Canna in an independent laboratory and certified with the “AC Drop”.
Care of your CBD oil: Please be aware that if oil spills through the pipette glass onto the bottle thread and you re seal the product, it can cause leaks to occur. Use appropriate material to wipe your bottle dry, if this occurs.
|Classifications||100% Natural, 100% Organic, 100% Vegan, Gluten-free|