Available in SPF5, SPF10 and SPF15. Each bottle is 240ml and they are available individually, or with offers for three of the same or one of each.
World WildLife Fund Gold Star Awarded - Yaoh products have been awarded the prestigious 'Gold Star' from the WWF in their recent catalogues for 'Meeting or even exceeding' their environmental standards.
Ingredients: Distilled water, bernel ester DCM 3%, titanium dioxide, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, coconut fragrance, olive oil, glycerin, organic hemp seed oil, sorbitan stearate, aloe vera, ceteareth 20, hydrogenated decane oligomers, vitamin E, grapefruit extract, japanese honeysuckle, apricot kernel oil, cetearyl glucoside, alumina, citric acid. Active ingredients: octyl methoxy-cinnamate (7%), oxybenzone (3%).
SPF 30: Active ingredients: octocrylene (8%), octyl methoxycinnamate (7.5%), zinc oxide (5%).
SPF 15: Active ingredients: octyl methoxy-cinnamate (7%), oxybenzone (3%).
Staying safe in the sun:
- Apply sunscreen to all areas that are not protected by clothing, including face, ears, and backs of hands;
- Pay particular attention to vulnerable areas, such as the nose, shoulders, tops of the feet, and back of the neck;
- Spread sunscreen evenly rather than rub it in;
- Re-apply after swimming or heavy sweating;
- Don't use sunscreen to prolong time spent in the sun;
- If you are fair skinned, go without sunscreen for 15 minutes two to three times a week only to ensure adequate supplies of vitamin D can be manufactured by the skin; those with darker skins need longer.
|Classifications||100% Natural, 100% Organic, 100% Vegan, Eco World, Essential Fatty Acids, UV Safe|
Bottles tend to last quite well. Good for use on body, although keep away from eyes (as with most product, even organic ones). Fragrance not really to my liking and a bit thick in texture (otherwise I would have given 5 stars for quality), but the main thing is that it gives good protection and I haven't burnt using the Factor 30.
I have been using this product for a couple of years and love its versatility for all of the family. It is easy to apply and absorbs quickly, smells like delicious coconuts and doesn't stain clothing like many other brands do.
Will be recommending to friends and family to stock up before the summer!