GOOD HEMP is great in tea and coffee, cereal or simply as a refreshing drink - One 250ml glass gives 50% of the omega 3 we need each day.
It’s low in saturated fat, easy to digest and cholesterol free. And because there is no Soya or Dairy in it, there’s no need to worry about causing a hormonal imbalance, causing bloating feelings in your tummy or a risk of eating GM foods! And here’s one more good thing: the Hemp grown for GOOD HEMP is great for the planet.
What is GOOD HEMP?
• A non-dairy alternative to milk
• Made from a blend of pure hemp seed
• Natural source of Omega 3 & 6
• Just one 250ml serving of GOOD Hemp provides 50% of our recommended daily intake of Omega 3
• Low in saturated fat
• Easy to digest
• Free from Dairy & Lactose
• Free from Soya
• Free from Cholesterol
• Free from known Allergens
• Suitable for Vegetarians
• Suitable for Vegans
• 0.00% THC - it is completely safe to drink
• Made from one of the most sustainable crop on earth.
Produced in the UK with hemp grown by UK farmers.Highly Commended at the Free From Food Awards 2011Follow this link to view Good Hemp Milk’s appearance on Britain’s Got Talent
Nutritional Information :
Water, Hemp Extract, Rice(syrup powder, starch, flour) Grape juice concentrate, calcium from seaweed, emulsifier(sucrose ester), sea salt, natural vanilla flavouring, vitamin D12.
Available by: the carton or 3(£5.58), 6(£10.56) & 12(£19.92) carton offers
Size: 1 litre
Packed Weight: 1.1kg