• Shell: Hemp / organic cotton herringbone shell
• Lining: 20% Hemp, 35% recycled PET, 45% acrylic Satifur
• Insulation: Thermore® Ecodown® - 100 High Loft
• Organic hemp cellulose treated outer shell
• Secret pocket
• Satifur lined hand warmer pockets
• Adjustable hood
• Magnetic pockets
• Windcatchers with thumbholes
• Inside waist drawstrings
• Custom 2-way YKK zipper
• Microfiber-lined sunglasses pocket
• Removable backpack straps
• Removable Satifur trim on hood
Black and Midnight Blue
S, M, L
Packed weight: 2800g
A few very good reasons why we love Hoodlamb:
HoodLamb hemp is organically grown and sourced directly from farms where it is hand sowed and harvested, thereby creating some of the best hemp fiber in the world. After harvest, the raw fiber is spun into the fine, strong hemp thread that is used to weave our custom, sustainable fabrics.
HoodLamb clothing and accessories are made from cruelty-free sources and is naturally free of harsh chemicals and toxins that can harm the skin. No animal products were used in the making of our collection.
All source materials were grown without insecticides, herbicides, fungicides or other synthetic agricultural chemicals, and for this reason our products are allergen-free, breathable and very durable.
All of their fabric dyes are fibre reactive and GOTS Certified. They hand-select each dye to achieve the best possible colour fastness while using less than 50% the water required for conventional dyes.
One percent for the Planet
As a member company HoodLamb contributes at least one percent of annual revenue to help create a more healthy planet.
|Classifications||100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Breathable, Colourfast, Reactive Dye, UV Safe|