These lightweight hemp and organic cotton chino trousers are a great choice of sustainable trousers for men or women.
These unisex lightweight chinos are great with almost any outfit! They’re a versatile wardrobe item which you can dress up or down depending on the situation. The breathable 150gsm fabric has a construction much like linen, and benefits from hemp’s unique characteristics. They’re thermodynamic, highly durable, insulating and moisture-wicking - all of this coupled with the soft organic cotton means that you are getting a pair of trousers that are highly comfortable while also being functional and long-lasting.
The trousers benefit from wooden buttons, two front and two rear pockets, as well as strong and sturdy belt loops. They’re made from all-natural materials, and of course hemp is the most eco-friendly fibre out there!
• 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton
• POCKETS - front and rear
• ALL-NATURAL MATERIALS - Wooden buttons on the waistband and rear pockets.
• ANTIBACTERIAL - Hemp fabric is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial! Keeps you fresh all day long.
• THERMODYNAMIC - Regulates your body temperature. Keeping you cool when it's hot and warm when it's not!
• BREATHABLE - Allows air to flow easily, speeding up sweat evaporation and reducing the risk of sweat marks.
• INSULATING - Hemp's hollow fibres make it an incredibly good insulator, meaning these t's make a great base-layer.
• MOISTURE-WICKING - Hemp wicks away sweat and dampness from the surface of the skin, keeping you dry and confident.
• LONG-LASTING - Hemp is around 3x more durable than cotton, meaning this garment benefits from a longer useful lifespan.
• BIODEGRADABLE - When this garment is disposed of, it will break down naturally into the environment leaving no nasty pollutants.
• 100% NATURAL & ORGANIC - Materials used in this garment are grown without the use of chemicals or artificial fertilisers.
Packed weight: 275g
|Classifications||100% Natural, 100% Organic, 100% Vegan, Breathable, Colourfast, Pre-shrunk, UV Safe|