THE HOME OF HEMP SINCE 1995
This large durable hemp holdall is your best friend for travel! Featuring plenty of pockets and a generous main compartment, it’s perfect for storing all of your clothing and essentials when going away on weekend trips, city breaks or business trips.
The large 54 litre capacity of this eco-friendly sustainable holdall means that there is plenty of space for your gear. The high-quality workmanship and durable nature of the hemp fabric mean that this eco-friendly travel bag will stand up to whatever you can throw at it, and will still be good for years to come!
The adjustable carry straps are reinforced with leather in strategic locations to ensure that this holdall will stand up to even the roughest treatment. Featuring metal feet on the bottom for added durability. There are two large side pockets and a front zipped compartment for organising all of your kit, as well as sturdy metal zips and fastenings to keep all of your items safe.
• DIMENSIONS - H: 30cm, W: 60cm, D: 30cm
• VOLUME - 54 litres
• ANTIBACTERIAL - Hemp fabric is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial! Keeps your items fresh all day long.
• BREATHABLE - Allows air to flow easily.
• LONG-LASTING - Hemp is around 3x more durable than cotton, meaning this garment benefits from a longer useful lifespan.
• BIODEGRADABLE - When this luggage is eventually disposed of, the fabric will break down naturally into the environment leaving no nasty pollutants.
• 100% NATURAL & ORGANIC - Materials used in this garment are grown without the use of chemicals or artificial fertilisers.
Colours: Army Khaki, Gun Metal Grey, and Obsidian Black
Packed weight: 1.200
|Packaging Type||100% Recyclable|
|Classifications||100% Natural, 100% Organic, Colourfast, Pre-shrunk|
Packaged in a bag made from recyclable polypropylene/polyethylene (unfortunately, this is not typically accepted through kerbside recycling but can often be taken to a local collection point. The good news is that many supermarkets and shops now offer this service. Find your closest recycling point here).