THE HOME OF HEMP SINCE 1995!
This womens cardigan is made from recycled hemp and organic cotton to bring you one of the most eco-friendly cardigans available anywhere on the planet!
Made from all-natural organic materials, with 70% of those materials being recycled from previous uses. Featuring a round neckline and button fastenings up the front, this ladies cardigan is sure to keep you cosy in all seasons. Wear it on warm summer evenings, or use it as a vital extra layer in the winter. The recycled hemp and organic cotton material feels soft and luxurious to the touch, and with hemp’s legendary durability and insulating properties you’ll be staying warm in this sustainable cardigan for years to come!
• 38% Recycled Hemp, 32% Recycled Organic Cotton, 30% Organic Cotton
• Fabric weight: 155gsm
• FAIR WEAR FOUNDATION - Made in accordance with “Fair wear foundation” ethical working standards.
• ANTIBACTERIAL - Hemp fabric is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial! Keeps you fresh all day long.
• THERMODYNAMIC - Regulates your body temperature. Keeping you cool when it's hot and warm when it's not!
• BREATHABLE - Allows air to flow easily, speeding up sweat evaporation and reducing the risk of sweat marks.
• INSULATING - Hemp's hollow fibres make it an incredibly good insulator.
• MOISTURE-WICKING - Hemp wicks away sweat and dampness from the surface of the skin, keeping you dry and confident.
• LONG-LASTING - Hemp is around 3x more durable than cotton, meaning this garment benefits from a longer useful lifespan.
• BIODEGRADABLE - When this garment is disposed of, it will break down naturally into the environment leaving no nasty pollutants.
• 100% NATURAL & ORGANIC - Materials used in this garment are grown without the use of chemicals or artificial fertilisers.
Colours: Slate Grey and Lavender
Packed weight: 500g
|Classifications||100% Natural, 100% Organic, 100% Vegan, Breathable, Colourfast, Pre-shrunk, UV Safe|