Starting at £8.95
Made by a UK based vegan company, this fantastic sun cream uses the absolute minimum of harmful ingredients without compromising your protection from the sun. The natural properties of Hemp and jojoba oil nourish and moisturise your skin whilst other carefully chosen ingredients prevent anything unwelcome being absorbed, just giving you the SPF you'd expect from such a high quality product.
Available in SPF15 and SPF30. Each bottle is 240ml and they are available individually, or with offers for three of the same or one of each.
World WildLife Fund Gold Star Awarded - Yaoh products have been awarded the prestigious 'Gold Star' from the WWF in their recent catalogues for 'Meeting or even exceeding' their environmental standards.
Ingredients SPF30: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract Octocrylene, Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate Benzophenone-3, Dicaprylyl Maleate Zinc Oxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20 ,Glycerin, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Cocos Nucifera oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract Citric acid, Dimethicone, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Iso-Propyl Myristate, Ascorbic Acid, Parfum.
Ingredients SPF15: Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Flower Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Mentha Piperita Oil, Glycerin, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Staying safe in the sun:
- Apply sunscreen to all areas that are not protected by clothing, including face, ears, and backs of hands;
- Pay particular attention to vulnerable areas, such as the nose, shoulders, tops of the feet, and back of the neck;
- Spread sunscreen evenly rather than rub it in;
- Re-apply after swimming or heavy sweating;
- Don't use sunscreen to prolong time spent in the sun;
- If you are fair skinned, go without sunscreen for 15 minutes two to three times a week only to ensure adequate supplies of vitamin D can be manufactured by the skin; those with darker skins need longer.
|Classifications||100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Eco World, Essential Fatty Acids, UV Safe|